It's been a whirlwind of 2 weeks....the new job, tests, you name it, it's been going on. Had a funeral to go to friday morning, then my dad's surprise birthday party (he's going to be 50), and then lots of family in town for that, finishing up my bathroom yadda yadda yadda. The bathroom will be done for sure this week. As always, there have been some glitches, but it's so close. I took my first shower in my very own shower yesterday. I will put up pics when it looks the way i want it to. Shug Nasty decided to delete his myspace, it's a sad day. I understand his reason, but i like to see his face every time i get on there. oh well....nothing good can come from myspace anyways. Well it's off to church this morning. will write more when there's time.
SPRING BREAK!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment