You know, as much as I wish I wasn't busy all the time, I THRIVE on being busy. I don't know what I would do if I just had a ton of free time on my hands. Not that I can't entertain myself, but there is just always stuff that needs to be done, and when I'm sittin on my butt, all I can think about is what I should be doing. I realized that it stresses me out more to have nothing to do when I'm theoretically supposed to have something to do. I can't stand trying to find stuff to do just to keep me busy (at work) because I can't do what I really want to do, I must maintain my professionalism. Ugh, I'm ready for a new week.
1 comment:
I have some work you can do! We have TONS to do before the baby comes and I can't do it, so come on down, stop on by!
Post a Comment