Thursday, March 20, 2008

Taylor update

An update on Taylor's arm -

She goes back to the doctor today to the pins taken out - which is bound to be a traumatizing experience - and get the cast off for new x-rays. The doc told her at the last appointment that he didn't think they would be putting another cast on at this point, like originally thought, so hopefully that doesn't change.

She's done really well with the whole ordeal. She has learned to write left-handed (like her Aunt), so maybe she'll end up ambidextrous after all of this!

I know the healing road is by no means over, but we're certainly getting closer.

I know it's bad, but the only thing I can think about is how BAD that room is going to smell when the cast comes off :)

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Tammy to think of how bad the room will smell:) I dont know what is funnier, that you thought about that or that you wrote it!