My face hurts....one of my questions to God will be "why did you have to give me skin that burns so easily? And why, when I try to be good and put on sunscreen, am I STILL punished with bright red skin that ruins my day?"
Spent Sunday and Monday out at Possum Kingdom lake with Ash's fam - had a blast as always. The blog title...random quote from Family Guy that was said countless times by cousin Lance which always put a smile on our faces.
Ash has a massive sunburn as well....maybe the 3rd of his life. He doesn't really know how to handle it because he always tans. We used spray sunscreen that apparently just didn't cut it. I boycott spray sunscreen forever.
Still no internet at home, which means no pictures right now. I know it seems I'm full of empty promises.
Beck is headed overseas until July 16...keep her in your prayers for safety as she goes to spread the love of Christ.
I have a lot of things I want to post about, and as soon as we get the internet back up at home, I hope to get it all posted...keep your fingers crossed for me.
Have a great short week.
1 comment:
burts bees after sun soother... its amazing! :)
http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryId=10010&subCategoryId=-143&productId=-105&catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&langId=-1
Post a Comment