Tuesday, February 03, 2009

lame.

See that title?  That’s me.  Know why?  Because my 365 project lasted about a week.  Goes to show there’s entirely too much going on right now…let’s be real.  I retract my blog talking about how there was a chance I might update that more than blog, because obviously that’s not the case.  I’ll let you know when I feel like I might be caught up, and when it turns into, oh I don’t know, a 200 project?  That’s right, I’ll invent my own.

 

I’m enjoying the glory that is Boise right now.  Unfortunately, I had to lug all my work junk up here, which means my awesome camera didn’t make it.  Ash will be bringing it with him this weekend and I will do my best to get some legen…WAIT FOR IT…dary pictures.  I’m excited to use the camera in a new place and see what I can come up with.  Maybe you’ll get a glimpse of me falling my way down the mountain in my 2nd attempt at snowboarding. 

 

Here’s to going home in one piece.

 

 

1 comment:

GG said...

hope you have fun when ashley joins you in boise...you deserve a break (not in a major bone, mind you) in all the studying and working and such...miss you guys...come to keller when you get back...