Good news: I am fully recovered from surgery, bad news: I don't think it fixed the issue as intended. My pain is back in action so when I go back in November for my check-up, we'll see what the next steps are. I'd like to explore any other tests they suggest, but only within reason. If I have to live with it, then so be it. Won't be fun, but it could be worse!
For now, my excitement for fall, winter, and everything that comes with those, is increasing exponentially by the day! I've decided this time of year is by far my favorite and I'm so happy it's finally here.
My poor niece ended up with the flu this week. They said it was "type a" which is the same as H1N1, but of course they won't say the words "swine flu" unless you spend $300 to send off the swab and get it tested. It's all treated the same, so it's irrelevant at this point.
Things are pretty low-key for now, with the exception of praise team rehearsals, school for ash, photo class for me, lifegroup, and a pretty awesome group of people we are super lucky to have in our life....well I guess it's not so low-key :)
Here are some pics for now - if you look at my pictures on Twitter or fb, then this is a review...
Went to the JoBro concert at JerryWorld. That place is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Got a surger!! Yeah!!

Had some surgery , complete with life-size Minnie Mouse balloon!

Saw "Legally Blonde" at Bass Hall...so cute!

It's been raining...a lot.

Had a fab night at Babe's and in Denton for a show!

Got some rockin' new shades!

Made some curtains.

Saw this at Fair Park. She flew, and I cried.

Performed "Defying Gravity" at church for our Summer of Musicals.

Started planning!!!

And most importantly,

Thanking God for each and every day He gives me on earth. I don't deserve anything I've been given and I do my best not to screw it up daily!
Well, that's all for now. I'm going to set a new goal of trying to blog once a week...let's see if I can stick to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment