Sunday, February 06, 2011

Legen *wait for it* dary

That title really has nothing to do with this post, but the great thing we've found about TV in DC is "How I Met Your Mother" is on all the time, on various different channels. Makes any evening better.

Last weekend I FINALLY bought some new cookie sheets that aren't bent. See, every time I made cookies, everything would slide to the middle because both of my cookie sheets somehow (I blame the husband and his reckless behavior) were dented in the middle. Made for lots of very sad, and lop-sided cookies. Anyways, I've been itching to bake something delicious all week, but haven't made it to the store to get one integral ingredient for some special cookies. Ashley used to work with a wonderful lady who made him delicious treats weekly. I could never keep up with Dawn if I wanted to, but when she posted this recipe, I had to give it a go. While we're really trying to eat better around here, a little chocolatey pick-me-up is always welcome! I'd say it was a successful baking day, especially since I ended up with a special little surprisingly-shaped cookie. A little "happy early Valentine's Day" to the Shugart's.



No comments: