So I went through my normal "I hate school. I want to dropout. I want to sit at home every day and watch The Price is Right and Days of Our lives without any repercussions" bit last night. This happens at the beginning of every semester when it hits me that 1. I am still in school. 2. I feel like I'm nowhere closer to graduation. 3. It's the start of another semester of pain and stress. Luckily I had Shug Nasty to keep me a little more sane than usual. I was on the verge of tears complaining about how "I feel like I've been in school my whole life...oh wait I HAVE!!!" when he chimes in saying "You need to calm down. Take it one day at a time. etc. etc. etc." At least for both his sake and mine the tears lost this battle! I'm not what someone would call an overly-emotional person but there are ahem certain times of the month when, simply because I'm a girl, I get the overwhelming urge to cry. More often than not, it is over this very subject. You would think I would figure it out that nothing is getting solved by my breakdown, but they make me feel better dang it! So here I am, after yet another morning of school, wasting time in the office until even more school this evening. This trend will continue until I finally get to that last semester where there is a light, or even a tunnel for that matter. At this point I feel as though I'm about 600 miles from the tunnel....slowly creeping my way there, perhaps by moped.
Come on moped, we can do it!
1 comment:
You'll get through it. It happens to us all and once your out you'll miss school. Like I do now. I love that you call him Shug Nasty.
Post a Comment