Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busted Lake Trip

So for the first time this summer, Ashley and I were able to hit the lake. Friday night after he got off work we got a call to head out with two of our drivers from the wedding, Tom (REALLY tall blonde guy) and TJ (guy with crazy long curly hair and white sunglasses). Super cool guys to let us tag along...I was stoked to finally get out and wakeboard a little bit and just chill on the boat.

Ashley warming up...sorry if some of these are fuzzy....apparently I need a camera with a better zoom






















And this is where it all went wrong....



The last jump ended with a bad fall and a hole in Ashley's lip...





Yes, his knee hit his mouth, sending his tooth all the way through his lip. It was all I could do to not ralph while taking the picture above.





Ha this picture just makes me laugh...he thought he was so hardcore to just let the blood run down his face, while pondering the meaning of life at the same time.


It's my turn...fyi, you won't see any crazy jumps here...






Maybe the next go round will end a little better for Ash.

No comments: