Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hidden Dreams and Aspirations

This image alone makes me want to pursue those desires I have hidden deep down to learn photography and all that comes with it. One of my favorite photographer couples, the image is found, joined the masses and just welcomed a new baby boy into the world on Sunday. Check out their blog, I'm sure you will fall in love like I did long ago.

3 comments:

gitgia said...

oh my goodness!!
i have been smitten by them too! they are oh so talented and seem really genuine to boot.
they've been on the favorites list for months now and i just got done reading that post before i hopped over to yours! good choice!

and you should definately pursue your dream. there's a reason why it's in your heart.

Tammy said...

ha good to know I'm not the only blog stalker out there! Every image of theirs takes my breath away. Truly amazing.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Now and Then Photography said...

Hi Tammy, I don't know you but saw you posted a comment on Annalee's blog about the pictures I took. I have a question for you about doing some photography so email me when you can. lisa@nowandthenphotography.com
Thanks,
Lisa