He's done!
Believe it or not I haven't even had a chance to think about blogging since last Thursday, but we found out Thursday night that Ash passed all his classes so he's going to graduate!
I know it's silly that I was so stressed, but I know he was nervous, and usually if he's nervous it has to be pretty bad.
We won't really get to enjoy life as two graduates until I finish my CPA and get through another busy season, so we have a good year until that happens, but he will be able to cook me dinner every night :) It's been weird to have him here when I get home, but nice to have him around always.
I love him and am so proud of him. His family is super stoked as he is only the second to get a degree out of his whole family. I know his daddy is looking down on him with great pride. He always said he went back to show his dad he wasn't a screw-up....I know his dad always knew he wasn't a screw up, just made poor decisions sometimes. When we went through everything with his dad in December everyone kept telling Ash how proud his daddy was, and how his best moment was being a part of our wedding. I am honored that I could be part of giving his dad that happiness and I know his daddy is around always.
I'm so proud of my stud.
2 comments:
Tell Ash I said congrats and I know his Dad is SUPER proud!!!!
yea for your hubbY!!! thats amazing.
im proud of him, and i dont even know him!
im going in to talk to a school today, about going back too!
good job!
that post gave me chills ;_)
Post a Comment