So I just spoiled the finale of the MTV show that was casting the lead role in Legally Blonde on Broadway. I had recorded the finale, as I was a good girl and in attendance at CPA class, and have yet to watch it. Well, I just hopped on to Broadway.com to look something up, not really thinking clearly, and there was a huge banner spoiling the finale. I am excited to see who won (because it's who I was pulling for), but dang it I wanted to watch with anticipation like the rest of the world. Oh well…it's only TV I suppose. Realistically, it could have been another month before I actually got to watch it anyways…
This was a completely pointless post…my apologies. My desire for anything productive has gone down the toilet….guess I better work on that :)
Have a good week....and here's my new fave....

1 comment:
I wasn't really pulling for anyone in that show, but she wasn't one of my favorites, actually. I felt like she kind of had an attitude about her. Not nearly as bad as some of the other girls (like the one who was like "OMG, my dreams of being a Broadway star were just, like, ripped out of my hands. I am awesome, the judges suck." (That was paraphrased, in case you couldn't tell.
Regardless of our Legally Blonde differences, I LOVE YOU! And I'll see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment