Tuesday, November 11, 2008

dappling. open for business.

Finally!

http://www.dappling.etsy.com/

I finally got my shop up and running, and I couldn't be more excited. I was very happy with the way the pictures turned out, and while they aren't the fanciest cards around, I feel they are definitely me.

I''ll be putting other stuff up besides cards - so keep checking back. Eventually there will be bags, keychains, etc....it's just a matter of getting some time to pull it all together.

I know it's nothing but a store among millions of other stores, but it's mine and that's a first for me :)

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Forever Texans said...

yeah you're open for business!! i will go shopping soon :)

Becca said...

I get a discount, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your products are really awesome! Love the card designs!

GG said...

congrats!...everything looks amazing!

Becca said...

Tamara, it's about time for an update on your life.
Love you!