I passed one of my CPA sections! I know those of you who know about this are thinking “dang, she’s been doing this since June and just now passed?” Well the first two I took, I didn’t pass (got a 73 on one, a 75 is passing) but this was the third one, and the biggest section. I’m pretty excited needless to say, especially since it was my first round for that particular section. Yes, I still have 3 more to go, but I’m waiting on one grade from two weeks ago and I take another on Wednesday. So theoretically, I could be ¾ of the way through by January.
I found out this morning and definitely started my day off right.
Thanks for your prayers! I will keep you updated as the others progress.
The countdown has officially begun for Christmas. It will be a glutton-fest on Thursday, followed by the official decorating festivities of 2008 to commence early Friday.
Can’t wait!
4 comments:
Hey Tammy!!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment! It was so great to meet ya'll at the wedding! I always know the conversation is going to be fun when it starts off, "Is that a shootsac?" :D
I hope y'all had fun at the wedding...it was so beautiful! By the way, I stopped by your etsy store (I LOVE etsy!) and your stuff is AH-MAZING! I'm about to give you a shout out on my blog! So cute.
Have a good week! :)
CarolineJoy
Congrats Tammy! Keep up the hard work. It is so worth it.
WOOHOO!...congrats girl!...i know you are soooo relieved to get some of that out of the way...ugh...better you than me...so excited for you...
gotta make time to get to keller when a&j&j are here...haven't seen you guys in forever...
you ready to have your house back to yourselves again?! :o)
YEEEAAAAHHHHh!!!!i am so happy for you:) see, you can do it! just a couple more to go!
Post a Comment