A few weeks ago I made the trek back to my beloved TX for a lovely shower
thrown by these wonderful ladies:

I was very lucky to get to see some faces I hadn't seen in a very long time!



I feel like I can't put into words how grateful I am for the time and energy spent in making this a special day for me and the little one. It was so fun to get to chat with all the ladies who were able to make it, and spend time opening their very thoughtful gifts! We are blessed beyond belief and it's time like these that I get overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you so, so, so much to those of you who helped make this day happen and to the others for giving up a couple hours of your day for little 'ol me! It meant the world and I can't wait to see all of your smiling faces again soon!
This is nowhere near all the pictures,
but our internet doesn't want to cooperate this evening, so the rest will be on facebook where they upload faster :)

My amazing parents! Thanks, Dad for sacrificing your afternoon to help carry things back and forth and direct lost women wandering around the parking lot!
Oh, and we'll consider this the 29/30 week picture.

There's no letter for this one, but I'll be back soon with a 32 week update as well as another shower post!
No comments:
Post a Comment