Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Weekend in Philly

Over the Labor Day weekend we took a little trip - a babymoon if you will - up to Philly. Shu had never been and at only a 2 hour train ride away, it was long overdue! We spent the first day doing the "touristy things....you know, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell...all of those things that just had to be checked off the list before we did a little more exploring. We built our very loose itinerary around suggestions from our twitter and facebook friends and thanks to all of those suggestions, we had a great weekend! I was definitely feeling the exhaustion by mid-day that first day and we actually ended up going back to the hotel and napping before a delicious dinner. I'm no napper, but I could have fooled anyone that day. This body just can't keep up like it used to! It was a great little, much-needed, getaway and I'm so glad we did it. I love that man of mine and while I'm so excited about this baby, I am going to miss the seemingly unlimited time I have with my baby daddy. Now, on to what you really want....some pictures! There are tons more, but blogger doesn't like the size of my files, and it's just easier to dump them all on fb, so this is only a handful. I tried to get all the wordiness out of my system at the beginning of this so consider my lips zipped from this point on.

No comments: