The pictures I promised last time will probably be uploaded to flickr as well. I'm finding it's a lot easier to upload them all there at once then on here one at a time. Of course, I will post some of my faves here, but definitely not all...I don't have that kind of time anymore.
I forgot to mention we got the CD of all of our engagement and wedding pictures (from Simple Moments Photography)...and looking through them made me remember how much I loved them! Here's one of my new favorites:

It has been a really rough morning already....apparently Friday the 13th is not just a superstition. I'm not going into details, but your prayers are appreciated. I know it's sometimes hard to pray when you don't know what you're praying for...so here's a little guidance. We are in dire need of peace, guidance, and faith in life in general. We thought our first year of marriage was supposed to be the hardest, and while it was by no means easy, this year is coming in a close second already.
I promise to have some crafty stuff soon and hopefully this sappy stuff can go away for a while. I probably seem like Debbie-Downer all the time, but know this is a huge transition period for us, and not knowing how it's going to end creates major stress for me. I'm working daily on letting go.
I hope to be back sometime during the weekend with a more exciting post!
No comments:
Post a Comment