I know you're not especially sappy, so just know I'm thankful for all you have done. You always made sure we had everything we needed, and now I see how hard that was for you at times. I love you!
And to Tony....
Oh how we miss you. I know today will be hard for Ash, and I know he'll try to stay as busy as possible to avoid thinking about it, but I hope you let him know today that you are his guardian angel and are with him every step of the way. You would be so proud of the awesome bike he's building in our garage! While there's been some frustrations - and regrets for not taking an interest while you were still here - he's loving every minute. Thank you for raising Ashley with the tough love he needed. I know it wasn't always easy, but you managed to make it through and turn him into quite the man. We miss you and love you and know that someday we will laugh together again.

No comments:
Post a Comment