Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quick...and I mean quick

So I'm a horrible blogger, this I know. Internet is finally back up at home, but I haven't had 5 minutes to even think about blogging all these pictures I keep talking about. In lieu of pictures (as I just don't have time right now), I will instead give you a list of pictures I will eventually be putting up...I swear I'm not full of empty promises.


1. One-year anniversary date at Craft
2. Newly organized/added to craft room
3. Of course new pics of the kids
4. Our new dining room table (finally!!) and the fabulous freebie we got with it
5. My new favorite purse - made by me!!
6. Taylor's church choir program
7. Ashley's brick at Veteran's Park
8. NYC PICTURES!!!
9. I'm sure I could think of more...but that's all I got for now.


I leave tomorrow night at 6 for NYC...I can't even begin to explain the excitement. I am in dire need of a vaca, and could it get any better? I'll let you know when I get back...this is my maiden voyage to the Big Apple. Be sure to keep your peepers peeled on the Today Show for me, my mom and my aunt...maybe we'll get our 10 seconds of fame!


Lastly - a huge answered prayer:



That's right...the credit card is paid off! We ended up with quite a bit of debt after Ashley's dad passed away in December. God has been good to us and we've been able to pay it off in 6 months. If there is ever a testimony for tithing, we have it. All in all, we've been able to pay off about $9,000 on this card since January. All the charges were unplanned events (funeral, fence blowing down requiring a new one, etc) but we continued to stay faithful and God provided, as He always does. I can assure you we DO NOT have that kind of extra cash flow, but through bonuses and various other events, it was all taken care of. With the exception of the normal car and house payments, we are officially debt free. I can't tell you how good that feels.
Ok - I really have to jet. I might get some pics up tonight...but it's highly unlikely.
Wish me luck in NYC and I can assure you there will be pictures when I get back!!

No comments: