I feel so behind on blogging! I've had some free time in between CPA sections and have been busting my tail to try and get some projects done before it all starts back up next week. As a result, my blogs have been lacking. Should I get done this weekend what I would like, I'll have some new pictures for you...
1. Latest lake trip
2. A picture of the bag I mentioned a while back (sheesh, I'm really behind)
3. Taylor's pencil bag....specially made for my big 3rd grader!
4. Another new dress (assuming it is actually presentable when I'm done - I'm attempting this one sans mom).
5. My latest garage sale finds - oh how I love other people's junk.
In the meantime, this popped up in my google reader today and really hit home. If you're like me and truly believe your purpose is bigger than the mundane life you lead, take the time to read it - it's worth it.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment