Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Was what I needed this afternoon. Funny how those verses, that were ingrained in our minds long ago, have a different meaning every time we hear them.
Have another test this weekend - so after that expect an update with pictures! I've found a new hobby (which probably doesn't shock you), and I'm SO ready to dive in.
I will have about 2.5 weeks off until my next class starts - a much-needed break to recuperate. Life is not easy right now, but is it ever? I know God will provide and I'm at perfect peace...I just pray that Ashley can truly let go and let God. I know it's not easy, but I know we will be ok.
On a happier note, Ashley's graduation is this weekend as well..he was done in May but will actually be walking on Saturday. I'm so proud of him and I know his daddy will be watching.
Have a great weekend.
Today I'm grateful for:
1. Godly people in my life who always have the right words (I think it comes from being a mom or something)
2. A weekend of milestones (graduation, sitting for another section of the CPA)
3. Time with family (hey Beck!)
4. My husband, who is my strength and my best cheerleader.
5. The next two weeks of crafts galore. I live for that time...and getting to see the hubby for more than an hour a day isn't so bad either :)
No comments:
Post a Comment