Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Deuces 2008

Let’s make the most of what’s left of 2008, and vow to not always follow our heads but instead listen to our hearts because let’s face it – that’s a lot more fun J

Peace out 2008.

Here’s to another great year!

One of these days you'll be
Under the covers you'll be
Under the table and you'll realize
All of your days are numbered;
All of them one to one hundred.
All of them millions.
All of them trillions.
So what are you gonna do with them all?
You can not trade them in for mall.
No no

Chorus 1:
Take every moment; you know that you own them.
It's all you can do, use what's been given to you.

Give me a reason
To fight the feeling
That there's nothing here for me.
Cause none of its easy,
I know it wasn't meant to be.
I know it's all up to me x2.
So what am I gonna do with my time?
Oh

Chorus 2:
Ill take every moment, I know that I own them.
It's all up to you to do whatever you choose.

Chorus 3:
Live like you're dying and never stop trying.
It's all you can do, use what's been given to you.

All of the moments you didn't notice;
Gone in the blink of an eye.
All of the feelings you couldn't feel
No matter how you try.
Oh oh

Chorus 1
Chorus 3 x2

Oh oh

 

No comments: