Monday, December 29, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas

Is it really over? Man, I love Christmas, but it definitely snuck up on me this year. I was finishing gifts on Christmas Eve and wrapping them that evening. If you know me, you know that is unheard of! Luckily we got everything done in time (not without a minor breakdown) and had a fantastic Christmas - complete with Rockband 2. Get ready for a poker/rockband night coming your way soon.

Overall, it was a great holiday. It really hit hard this year that Tony (Ashley's dad) was gone. I think last year we were all still in shock, but this year, when our heads were a little more clear, there was definitely someone missing. Tony, we miss you dearly and know that you are watching over us daily.

Hard to believe 2009 is literally 3 days away. I'm not a big resolution person, but I always look forward to a new year and what life will bring us.

I hope your holidays were great! We were able to enjoy the company of all our loved ones for another memorable Christmas.

Go check out my flickr for all the pics!

No comments: