Soooo I got a call yesterday morning moving my surgery up to July 24 – eek! That’s only a month away!! I had a small freak out after that. I think I had this false sense of calmness because I still had a couple of months to go. Now that it’s only a month, reality set in real quick. My new insurance at work goes into effect July 1, so once I get my new card and everything I have to go do the pre-admit and pre-op appointments…not fun. In fact, the lady I talked to at the hospital told me to “plan on a long day”. Awesome. I feel like I have a ton to do before, but I think it’s just all in my head. Gotta chill out.
In other exciting news, I actually sold my first bag this past weekend. It was to a friend, but that cash is in a special place in my wallet. Sounds silly, but I might frame it…it’s a big deal, right? I think I’ve finally found a style I really like and I’m ready to get these things done to put up in the store. Maybe I can have it stocked before surgery – that’s my new goal. I’m making a bag right now to send to a friend in Chicago – pretty exciting that I’m breaking the borders of DFW J
1 comment:
Tammy- sorry that I'm just not getting back to you. Thanks for your comment- that is something we should definitely try!!
Your blog is SO cute! You should write a new post.
Post a Comment