In an effort to ignore work for a little while longer this afternoon, as well as kick this weekend off right…things that make me happy on this beautiful Friday afternoon:
-Pandora – it gets me through every day that I sit in front of this computer (except when I’m at a client…then it’s sadly unacceptable).-The thought of a big, juicy hamburger in my future (hopefully) not long after baby makes its appearance. It’s been a long 9 months without my beloved burgs.
-Being told “you’re the most laid-back pregnant lady I’ve ever met”. If you know me well, you know that laid-back does not always describe me. I’ve felt lucky to have extreme peace about this whole process and apparently that leaves me way more stress-free than usual. I’m a lucky pregnant gal.
-Our pumpkin-spice latte date with the Mayo’s tonight – a ritual we started last year. We pick up our favorite fall drinks from the ‘bucks and then head to the Jefferson memorial. No tourists, just cool, crisp air and quality time with good friends.
-$20 shoes from Old Navy that make me feel like a new woman (I realize this goes strictly against my “no cheap shoes” happy thought…ah well. You win some, you lose some.)
-Feeling really good for being a little over 2 weeks out from my due date. I thank God for a mostly easy pregnancy – I know others aren’t so lucky.
-Marking things off of my “to-do” list at work before starting my leave. Clean break? Yes, please.
-Plain and simple, all things fall! Boots, scarves, pumpkins, leaves, breezes. I love it all.

Enjoy your weekend lovely people!
No comments:
Post a Comment