So, it's finally done, or at least we'll call it that for now...sweet little baby's nursery is finito! I don't know that I'll ever be "done", but this is as close at it's going to get for now. I'm really happy with the way it came out and a lot of what I set out to do actually got done, which is a feat in and of itself. We're working with a pretty small space and I think the room was rearranged at least 5 times before I was happy with it and it's still not ideal, but we work with what we've got! It's an improvement from the basement, and that's what I keep telling myself :) I spent a good amount of time making things for the room and I'm so happy I did. The personal touches make it so much more meaningful to me, not to mention little pieces of me and Ash that are sprinkled throughout (the brown button-up shirt was his, the dinosaur high-tops were mine). I won't get wordy, per my usual style...so here goes! There are a ridiculous amount of pictures, which I narrowed down as much as I could and I'll post the rest on fb.










Just add baby :)

No comments:
Post a Comment