First of all let me update....Curly Sue finally wrote me back on myspace. Apparently I was quick to jump to conclusions, and everything is fine now. One on hand it's good, as I don't like enemies, but the other hand....all of that is so far in my past I don't care all that much.
We made a blockbuster run friday night, only to spend the whole time avoiding talking to Skater Boy (the ex's) parents. They live about 5 min. from my house so we go to the same blockbuster among other places. It surprises me it took a year and a half to run into them, but it didn't make it any more appealing. All that kept running through my head was the conversation that would ensue. It would go something like this...
Me: "Hey...how are you?"
The Rents: "Fine how are you?" etc. etc.
(inevitably)Me: "This is my boyfriend, Shug Nasty. Shug Nasty, this is my ex's parents. By the way...Shug Nasty is about 10 million times better than your son...news flash."
Now I'm sure I wouldn't have been that abrupt....but I would have wanted to. It just would have been about the most awkward situation EVER.
The majority of the weekend was spent working on the bathroom...which is coming along nicely....i won't give an expected date of completion...but you'll know when it's done.
Now I'm at work, putting off the studying I need to do. I just can't get on top of things this semester. There's no motivation or anything...I should probably fix that as I have my first test tomorrow. Crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment