Monday, February 20, 2006

PostSecret

Every Monday I get to work and I find that before I check email, myspace, or any other time-suck in my life, I check PostSecret. If you don't know about this, you must learn! (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/) The guy that came up with this is a genius and I'm sure has no clue how much he helps people. I see some of these cards, and my heart begins to beat a little faster as I see myself in so many of them. I sat at Barnes & Noble one saturday and read through the whole book, and made the decision that when I get a coffee table, I will get the book to go on it. I say a little prayer for every person who sends in these cards as I see so much hurt and pain. I know it is an outlet, which sometimes is all people need to improve their lives.

No comments: