
My own stamp! If you can't tell, it says "Shugart". It's a personal logo of sorts I designed recently, and Ash surprised me and had it made into a stamp for all of the cards I make. Even if he picks on me and my craft room, he knows it makes me happy, so he supports the cause :). It's a non-Valentine's day gift, since we don't celebrate with it being so close to Christmas and both of our birthdays. Hard to believe we're coming up on 9 months of marriage. To some, we're just babies in this thing, but I love that it's been that long and we don't even realize it. I love him with my whole heart. He knows me inside and out, and it's the small stuff like this that further instills why he is the one that completes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment