Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The City

So if you know me at all, you know I get sucked in to all the silly teeny-bopper shows (Gossip Girl, OTH, The Hills)….apparently I just don’t want to grow up.  I don’t think I can really explain my excitement over the new spinoff from “The Hills”….a new show, all about Whitney, “The City” (original name guys).  While these shows are so silly and I don’t think I could pay Ash to watch them with me, I sure do love every minute. 

Yes I know they’re scripted.  Yes I know how much money these girls make for doing NOTHING.  Yes I know it’s complete and absolute absurdity.

But…I luuurve them.

If there is one person that I think actually appears intelligent on The Hills, it has always been Whitney.  Now based on the previews for her show, that could go down the toilet quickly, but she’s gorgeous and – I’ll say it – I want to be Whitney Port.

It’s the small things in life….and if it is adding one more 30 minute show to my Tivo’s to do list, then sign me up.

 

No comments: