Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekly Update 10.29.2008

He's such the stud.




He has this dog that used to be mine, but he FLIPS out anytime I get it out. I think there's something about the fur that gets him riled up, but man does he enjoy the company of the lime green fluffy.






And finally a couple of better pictures of my new bag. I've realized how hard it is to photograph this stuff - so I'll just tell you it's completely lined, with the inside and outside made of brown canvas, with the obvious accents of other fabric.





Thanks for all the feedback on the logo stuff - I'll post soon what the final decision was. It will be no surprise that I've changed my mind 80 times since I posted those, so it may look completely different than any of the images you saw originally.

I'm close to getting my etsy shop set up...I'll be sure to post the link when it's up and running. I took pictures of a bunch of cards this weekend and am VERY excited about this. Hopefully I can pull it together soon.
Not much else going on - just studying as usual, with some sewing in the small amounts of free time that I have. Ash finally got a new engine for his bike, so it will be up and running anytime now. Check out his blog (www.shugartmotorcyclemill.blogspot.com) for updates.
Hope you're week is going well - have a great weekend!




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your cards are very cute... I check out your etsy page!
But I really REALLY love your dog! And with the green plushy - HILARIOUS!!

You live in the town where I used to live... and then I moved to Grand Prairie... and then to Denison... and then to South Florida... and now I'm in North Florida! hee hee...
My favorite thai restaurant in the whole wide world is Royal Thai in Dallas...