Man, the hits just keep coming.
My BFF told me yesterday that one day I will get a break….one day.
We are still rocking along, if you can call it that. We are challenged daily but have also seen God’s answered prayers in the past week.
Smalls had a huge allergy attack. We’re talking green goo oozing out of his eyes non-stop. Once we implemented the children’s Benadryl 3x daily, he seems to be doing better.
Stone started dry heaving last week…also non-stop. He’s now on two pills, that have to be given at least an hour apart. That makes for chaotic mornings trying to get him out of bed. Talk about high-maintenance dogs…but I sure do love them. We have spent a ton of time at the Dog Park in the past few weeks. Met some great people and just fueled the desire for another mutt. Some people get baby fever, I get puppy fever.
Work is getting crazy already. I’m headed to Delaware in a week and a half for about 5 days. I’m not thrilled about going out of town for my one week between CPA sections, but maybe a little time away will help. I get to stay at a pretty nice hotel AND there’s an H&M AND no sales…I’ll try to make the best of it J
I made a new dress for the fabulous engagement party this weekend – I will post pictures soon. I know blog posts without pictures are lame posts, so I apologize. It may be after thanksgiving, but I will get you caught up with pictures. I will have a small break over the holidays from all the CPA mess…so I’m definitely looking forward to that.
Quite honestly, life is pretty depressing right now, but we will make it through. We know a lot of people are going through really hard times, so it’s good to know we’re not alone.
My good friend, Adrienne, sent me a verse a couple of weeks ago:
Joshua 1:9
“This is My command, be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
And then she said “it is a daily reminder when crap hits the fan”…so true but I definitely found my strength in that. Thanks A J
I’m hoping to update with pictures soon…it’ll be next weekend most likely as my next test is Wednesday October 8 so I’ll be in hibernation until then.
Have a happy hump day and a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment