In honor of the husband's 29th birthday, 29 things I love.
1. His eternal belief that mankind is good.
2. The way he always tries to help me see the good in every situation (when I'm a pessimist to the extreme).
3. How encouraging he is to me when I'm doubting myself - sandwich!!
4. His belief that all the hard work will pay off....someday.
5. His fearlessness, in every situation.
6. His love for our puppies - I know how silly that sounds, but I take it as a good indicator of what life will be with kids...some day in the distant future.
7. His ability to learn ANYTHING (read: his ability to learn how to build a motorcycle, by himself, piece by piece, in one year).
8. His strength, every day, no matter what happens.
9. His ability to help me just let go.
10. The way he can cook a mean meal....yum!
11. His growing faith in God on a daily basis.
12. The love for his family.
13. The way he puts up with me....because let's face it, I'm kind of crazy sometimes.
14. His love for gadgets.
15. His willingness to drive the "college car" so I can have the "nice one".
16. The fact that he's never been scared to say "I love you", no matter who is listening.
17. He goes above and beyond to cheer me up, when he knows I've had a bad day.
18. He is passionate, and does everything whole-heartedly.
19. He doesn't let a little dirt ruin his fun.
20. He's a hard-worker, even when he is not passionate about his work.
21. He listens to me when I need to vent.
22. He is quite the stud....hey hottie!
23. He has never met a stranger - for someone who is really shy deep down inside, this was always one of my favorite things about him.
24. He is not afraid to ask for directions.
25. He hangs Christmas lights, when he's not a Christmas freak like me....without much griping.
26. He's a great dresser.
27. His feet aren't gross (those of you that know me well, know this was always a requirement!)
28. He goes above and beyond for his friends...making him lucky enough to have the same tight group of friends he's had since he was 16.
29. He loves me for me, unconditionally, as the Lord intended.
Babe, I hope your day is fabulous.
Happy 29th...to another great year together!
1 comment:
#6...he DOES know that, just like he'll pick up and love on those puppies means he'll have to actually pick up and love on a baby, right?... :o) i'm bringing jules over for some hugs tomorrow...
Post a Comment