I watch soap operas.
I don't like anything else that is on during the day and there isn't a radio station that peaks my interest until 3 anyways. I'm definitely hitting the point of where I'm so sick of these soap operas. Everyday it's the same thing. There's all these story lines going on but nothing gets solved for 3 weeks. I think I'm going to figure out another plan and watch these maybe once a week. That's enough to get caught up....but that's not the point of this. I laugh everytime there is a scene with these 2 characters on "The Young and the Restless". Now I am loyal to "Days of our Lives" and Shugart makes fun of me daily, but Y&R, as stated earlier is the only thing on. Anyways, sidetracked yet again...there are these 2 characters who are ex husband and wife, but the husband is remarried and now he's having an affair on his current wife with his ex-wife. Typical soap opera style. During every scene with these two, there is "tawdry" dialogue such as:
Man: "I'm a little tense."
Woman: "I don't mean to make you feel tense. I want to make you feel......hungry." (GAG)
Man: "I am hungry."
(Man locks door to office, as his wife works in the same office and these two are just so wildly attracted to each other they can't find a better location.)
Woman: "How hungry are you?"
(Cue saxophone music)
**Let me interject...this is the funniest part to me. Everytime they want you to think "Hot Love Scene" they have the alto sax playing in the background. Straight up Kenny G....resume dialogue.
Woman and man jump each other's bones.
Need I say more?
1 comment:
Soap operas are pretty awesome. I used to watch Guiding Light with my friend and her mom because I'd go over to their house after school and that's when it came on. Her mom was, like, addicted to the show.
Post a Comment